St. Publius has as a tax and business consulting company a special responsibility towards all participants. St. Publius is obligated to maintain Maltese legislation. Our lawyers assure that all services provided are aligned with the legislation. Obligations to the State are thoroughly fulfilled by St. Publius (information duties, tax duties, etc)
Towards the clients an open and honest dialogue is provided by St. Publius. Concerns and needs will be analyzed and implemented whenever possible.
- St. Publius works by the following principles:
- No advance payments – accounting for performance
- Long-term cooperation with steady consultant
- Consultation with transparent, proven structures
- Client relationship under the “Know-Your-Customer” principle
- No contract. Cancellation at any time
- No acceptance of cash transactions, without record
- No corporation is run without VAT ID number
- No cooperation with tax havens according to OECD 2009
- No incorporation of anonymous accounts and LIMITED `s
- Full compliance of legal duty of disclosure
If you are interested in cooperation with a reputable law firm in the long run, St. Publius welcomes you.